One of the best things about Red Line Club membership is attending the RLC Parties! Here’s everything you need to know for the RLC Party on 10/3 at the 28th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Convention in Los Angeles.
What: Red Line Club Party
When: Friday, October 3, 2014
Where: Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel – Los Angeles, CA
Info: Please do not line up prior to 8:45 PM. (We want to keep the hallway clear for those exiting the Charity Auction.)
Since it’s a membership benefit, only 2014 Red Line Club members are allowed to enter the party and purchase the party car.
If you recently joined the Red Line Club (September 18 or later), make sure you bring:
- Your RLC membership Order Summary print out. Go into your “My Account” section in the Hot Wheels Shop, and go to the Order Status page. Print out the Order Summary which reflects your purchase of the current year’s membership. Alternately, you can print out the Order Summary email. You will have received both an Order Confirmation and an Order Summary email when you purchased your membership. The Order Summary email — which should be the second email you received and also includes your name in the information displayed — is the one to print out.
- Your Collectors Convention badge.
- A photo ID.
Party Car/Raffle Tickets
As you enter the party, you have a chance to purchase the always-hot RLC party car for $10.00 (cash only!).
Also, we’ll be raffling off some very cool Hot Wheels prizes later in the party. When you enter the party, you’ll be given one raffle ticket for free. More RLC raffle tickets will also be available for RLC members to purchase if you like.
If you want more RLC raffle tickets and more chances at winning a prize, don’t forget to bring HWC and RLC cars — still packaged — to open. Why? Because if you want to earn a few more RLC raffle tickets for free, you’ll have a chance to open the packaged HWC Series cars, RLC sELECTIONs cars, or RLC membership cars that you bring (limit 10 per guest) at the “Opening Party.” For each one you bring and open at the party (again, up to a limit of 10), you’ll receive one RLC raffle ticket!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring?
- Your Convention name badge (the badge you receive when you register)
- $10 (cash only!) to buy the party car
- Your RLC membership Order Summary and a photo ID (if you joined after September 18)
Only 2014 Red Line Club members who have a paid ticket to the 28th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Convention will be admitted. You can’t join the Red Line Club at the event. But you can join now.
I have five RLC memberships. Can I bring four people to the party?
No. You can only use one of your memberships to get in, and you can only buy one car regardless of how many memberships you have.
If your friend/spouse/parent/child has an RLC membership in your name, you can both come in — but you can only purchase one party car.
Can I bring my kids to the party?
Yes. However, they won’t receive any of the RLC benefits (even if you have a membership in their name). RLC members have to be 18 or older, so we can’t honor a membership for a minor.
Yes, but we try to keep it a secret until the day of the RLC party.
The party car is $10 each (cash only!) and is limited to one per person who must be an RLC member.
The eligible cars must be HWC or RLC editions. You can bring them from home or possibly buy them in the room-to-room trading or elsewhere at the show.
You’ll receive one ticket per car, up to 10 maximum. You can open as many as you like, but we’ll only give you 10 tickets maximum.
Do I have to be present to win a raffle prize?
The party is always a great time and a great reward for RLC members. Looking forward to seeing you there!