Spice up your vacation – and your collection! An exclusive Texas Drive ’Em will be the convention car at the 7th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Convention Mexico.
When: Thursday, Sept. 25 – Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014
Where: Pepsi Center at World Trade Center and Crown Plaza Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico
Texas Drive ‘Em Convention Car
The blistering hot edition of the Texas Drive ’Em will make your eyes water! It features Real Riders off-road wheels with convention tampo, hand-spray-painted bikes in the back and scorching deco by our own Steve Vandervate. Check out the complete specs:
- Body Color: Flame red finish
- Deco: Black roof; Red, black and yellow flames on sides; Convention logo on hood
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders off-road wheels w/ convention tampo
- Base: Full-metal, ZAMAC chassis
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: VUM w/black hand-spray-painted details
Special Honorees & 1:1 Cars
Bryan Benedict, designer of the 1:1 Darth Vader car, will be honored at the formal dinner on Thursday night. Speaking of life-sized cars, the Bone Shaker, the Twin Mill and more will be at the show! And Mauricio Hernandez of West Coast Customs Mexico will make a special tribute to the Hot Wheels brand by revealing a specially designed and pimped car.
Ford Official Event
Mustang fans: the show will be Ford’s official event for the new 2015 Mustang release! Appearing will be the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition of this iconic car. It’ll be the first appearance of the car in Mexico. Also planned are a museum (including the five previous generations of Mustang) and activities sponsored by TAME Racing Team.
Team Hot Wheels: The Origin of Awesome Premiere
For kids of all ages there will be a Team Hot Wheels: The Origin of Awesome exclusive movie premiere, including surprises from Universal and Mattel. And don’t miss the incredible and enormous Workshop Track Builder exhibition! It features stunts, loops, and boosters.
Keeping the heat on at the show will be the following:
- Meet & greet with your favorite Hot Wheels designer
- Hot Wheels garage including 1:1 scale awesome cars
- Custom Contest sponsored by Mauricio Hernandez of West Coast Customs
- Downhill and Sizzlers racing
- Hot Wheels Bingo
- Hot Wheels Collect & Compete competition
- Radio Control track
- And much more!
It’s the show that just keeps getting hotter! It’s not cool to miss it, so plan your trip today.