Here’s a preview of some mind-blowing exclusive Hot Wheels editions from the 28th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Convention in Los Angeles! Haven’t got your tickets yet? There’s still time.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 1 – Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014
Where: Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel – Los Angeles, CA
Info: Click here to purchase tickets or for more information.
Facebook: Collectors Events Unlimited
Speaking of tickets, some of the hottest ticket items around are the special commemorative edition Hot Wheels vehicles made especially for the Convention! Here are some of the sweet releases for the show:
|Scooby Doo Mystery Machine||Classic Nomad||Custom Volkswagen|
That’s not all of them… that’s just all we can show you right now. But trust us – you won’t want to miss any of them! And remember the following activities are included with your Convention ticket:
- Room-to-room selling and trading – Find that elusive piece you’ve been looking for
- Autograph sessions – Hot Wheels designers Phil Riehlman, Brendon Vetuskey, Jun Imai and more, plus special guests Larry Wood, Bob Rosas and more
- Custom Car Contest – Check out the wild entries and/or enter your own creation
- Seminars – Custom Cars, Redlines Collecting, Variations
- Downhill & Sizzlers Racing
- Children’s Activities – Includes Scavenger Hunt and Coloring Contest
- Finale (Saturday) – Guest speaker and Q&A with Mattel, plus Finale car
- Hot Wheels Toy Show (Sunday) – Loads of merchandise, open to the public (Table space is available to ticket holders for $25.00)
What are you waiting for? We look forward to seeing you there!
NOTE: Tickets for the Convention are $70.00 each ($75 if purchased online) and good for all five days. You may purchase tickets online (see link above) or by mail. Tickets are limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Ticket sales will end September 12 or when the last ticket is sold, whichever occurs first. This event is produced by Collectors Events Unlimited, LLC under license from Mattel.